Make Locally, Sell Globally
October is Manufacturing Month!
Looking to grow your business and increase profits by selling globally?
Join us throughout October to hear insights from exporting and manufacturing experts.
This month-long Manufacturing webinar series starts on September 30th and continues every Thursday in October.
Manufacturing Month Webinar Lineup:
• Manufacturing Day Celebration – Sept 30: On the eve of Manufacturing Day 2021, hear stories from three manufacturers who have effectively tapped Federal Government export assistance to achieve global market success. Federal agencies will also review resources available to your company.
• Early-stage Manufacturers – Oct 7: Explore federal resources available to support the idea phase, commercialization, and global growth journey of early-stage manufacturers.
• Financing/Credit Insurance – Oct 14: Listen in on a discussion of finance challenges and solutions for manufacturers. Learn from the experts!
• Supply Chain – Oct 21: The Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) will facilitate a discussion on supply chain solutions for SME manufacturers. Learn how your company improve operations, reduce costs, and mitigate risk through effective supply chain management!
• Celebrando el Mes de la Manufactura – Oct 28: This Spanish language webinar will feature Hispanic-owned manufacturers sharing their export success stories and an overview of Federal export promotion resources.
Click Here to Register Now for individual sessions or the entire series.
Note – All webinars will be offered Thursdays at 2:00 EDT
This webinar series is being coordinated by Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee (TPCC) partners from the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Commercial Service, EXIM, MEP, and Small Business Administration.